Quality management for highest customer satisfaction
As a supplier of innovative heat insulation solutions, since its foundation in 1989, Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH has strived to unite the continuous expansion of core competences in the area of microporous insulating systems and their production with dedication to quality.
The requirements of national and international customers concerning product quality and their documentation are constantly increasing and are an important part of a future-orientated company philosophy.
Custom satisfaction is the main aim of our behaviour, whilst processing quality, quick and flexible reaction to client requests and competence define our conduct.
In order to meet these high requirements, Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH has introduced a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001, which was successfully approved by the TÜV Rheinland Group in November 2003.
Integrated management system is the key to success
Since November 2009, Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH has been working with an integrated management system based on ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 14001 (environmental management).
Environmental management as a contribution to active environmental protection
Environmental protection in its range of facets is one of the most significant concerns of contemporary society. Environmental protection plays a key role in the private, public and commercial areas. With the development and sale of highly efficient microporous heat insulating materials based on highly dispersed silica powder, Porextherm has been making an remarkable contribution to environmental protection and the permanent reduction of energy consumption values for many years.
In the consistent development of this practice of conserving natural resources and thus contributing further to environmental protection, Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH has introduced an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001, which was approved by EQ-Zert in November 2009.
Company policies and aims
Our quality and environment-orientated company management has the following aims:
- Ensuring highest customer satisfaction through complete reliability and punctuality.
- Upholding constructive, long-term and trusting relations with our customers, employees and partners.
- Embracing the principle of constant improvement with the aim of increasing our quality and contribution to environmental protection.
- Sustainable treatment of resources (materials, air, water, energy, ground) and avoiding emissions, waste and other negative impacts on the environment whilst considering the financial tenability.
- Using the latest technology, whilst considering its cost-effectiveness, to guarantee high-performing, safe and environmentally-friendly processes.
- Fulfilling all relevant legal regulations.
- Installing an effective and economical management system based on DIN EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 14001.